DNS Africa Media and Communications supports the drive (Mandate 50 Projects) by the High Tech Institute (a subsidiary of High Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youths), inviting any of the following:
- Retiree or Senior Citizen
- Out of School Student
- Professional in need of Hands-On Tech Skills
- Tech Enthusiasts
If you are Interested in the four (4) weeks training opportunity to Building Capacity in any of these Information Technology & STEM Fields, at a token fee;
- Software Development from Basics (Coding)
- Hardware Learning (PCs, Laptops, Phones) repairs, configuration, and coupling
- Embedded Systems & Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Solar Panels Assembling from Scratch to Installations & Management
- Biogas Digester Construction & Waste to Wealth Management Systems
- Video-Editing, Cinematography, & Photography
- Graphics Design
- Animation & 3D Printing
- Cosmetology & Fashion Technology
- Foods, Drinks Technologies & Production
- Leather & Leather works Technologies
- Solar Dryers & Allied Products Manufacturing
- Auto Engineering, Welding & Fabrications
- Content Management Systems & Online Marketing
- Cyber security Master class.
- Digital Literacy (Productivity Tools – Computer Fundamentals, Word, Excel, Multimedia, etc)
Registration Form + Certificates is N5, 000 (five thousand naira only) or $10 only per course, and interested participants can register for more than 1 course.
Please NOTE the following
- The first 50 Entrants for EACH Course shall be treated first.
- Classes shall hold at our Abuja Head Office Physically and Virtually at other States of the Federation. So anyone from all over Nigeria or outside can REGISTER.
- Details of Virtual classes and Entry CODES shall be passed to ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS after payment and they have joined the dedicated WhatsApp Group
- Training Materials for those requiring such for Hands-on sessions (e.g. solar & biogas) and are outside Abuja shall be discussed in the various WhatsApp Groups after registration.
- Most training sessions will last for couple of days or 1 week &, or 2 weeks max for computing courses, while practicing & mentorship with internship sessions will be done with the 4 weeks.
- All other concerns and questions shall be attended to on the MANDATE 50 2023 platform.
16th January – 10th February (Batch 1)
13th February – 10th March (Batch 2)
All Registration Payment should be made to;
Bank Name: Access Diamond Bank
Account Number: 0034611000
Account Name: High Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youths
To get your access Codes for your relevant classes, all evidence of registration by payment should be forwarded to the MANDATE 50 Platform here;
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CLICK OR JOIN THE GROUP IF YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED TO ATTEND OR NOT READY MAKE PAYMENTS FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.
For further enquiries, SMS or WhatsApp this number: 08034241874.
Disclaimer: DNS Africa did not receive any incentive in anyway and will not be responsible for registration and certification. Kindly contact the organizers.